National Geographic and "Road Trips"

I was so busy getting ready for a road trip i didn't have time to write another blog post. But that is OK because ironically at the same time i was published on the National Geographic website for a feature on, of all things, a road trip! You can see it as a closing image in this Yourshot post about road trips. Oh yeah, they refer to me as David. The picture was later selected for their Daily Dozen. This was the third time i entered one of the Yourshot assignments. I guess my lesson is that i should enter more images in the future.

The image is from a place called Hicksville Trailer Palace. I'm amused that it was my last choice as a submission. If you would like to see more of the area you can look at my original blog post HERE.
National Geographic and "Road Trips" National Geographic and "Road Trips" Reviewed by Unknown on 07:25 Rating: 5

Hiç yorum yok