London & NYC seen through the eye of my Iphone

As you already know, I just came home from London and NYC after 18 days of hard work.
Besides taking pictures with my SLR, I also did a lot of Iphonography for my Instagram profile, documenting my trip. So here you go, some of my best work - all shot and edited with my Iphone5.

Follow me on instagram for more instant Iphonography work. @kennethnguyen

Taken the day I left Copenhagen.  
Bispebjerg  graveyard

 Copenhagen Airport


London




























I had to make a pit stop at Copenhagen airport for a few hours before moving on to NYC.

Zürich airport

New York city





















































For editing on my Iphone, I use Snapseed, VSCOCAM and Afterlight.
London & NYC seen through the eye of my Iphone London & NYC seen through the eye of my Iphone Reviewed by Unknown on 19:12 Rating: 5

Hiç yorum yok